Laser Soul Hits was created for fans and followers of the Gary Drew radio shows which are broadcast on shortwave radio station Laser Hot Hits. This website is a compliment to Laser Hot Hits which began as an FM pirate radio station broadcasting to the home counties of England and London in April 1990. By 1993 Laser merged with staff from pirate station Hits FM to form Laser Hot Hits International' which then moved to shortwave and is still broadcasting today both on shortwave and the internet. Laser Hot Hits broadcasts on 4029 KHz and 5800 KHz shortwave weekday evenings and all weekend. Additional relay partners provide output via 6205 KHz shortwave, 1494 & 1512 KHz medium wave and 87.8 FM in the Eastern Home Counties of the U.K. and 98 FM on the south coast.
At Laser Soul Hits you will be able to listen to Gary's archive of shows and hear documentaries about offshore and land based pirate radio including content from the London soul pirates of the 1980's and more.
Site last updated on 19/03/2017.
Gary Drew on Twitter @gazlinks
- Monday March 27th 23:00 BST / 22:00 UTC https://t.co/B3Hl2siYyK
- RT @HFRS: While you're changing the clocks this weekend, remember to test your smoke alarm #ticktocktest https://t.co/8OFqLN1ZcS
- RT @frfreak: Laser Hot Hits 6220 Khz https://t.co/wNzgBK3Tqx
- RT @TheRadCaroline: Caroline North this weekend via @ManxRadio on 1368 AM live from #RossRevenge & #radiocaroline.co.uk. E-mails 'memories@…
- RT @nigeljames01: Uploaded "Nigel James LHH 19.03.2017" to @mixcloud https://t.co/kMgmbSR6KA listen now!
- Another #laser #soul #hits website update. https://t.co/jG3JmCPdhD
- RT @radiopiraten: Laser Hot Hits (6220 kHz) heute 1300-2300 UTC mit Live-Shows: https://t.co/94N2Eytg8W
- Uploaded "Gary Drew - Sunday show live 12.03.2017" to @mixcloud https://t.co/tIX4QP3yUe listen now!
- Columbia Pictures Intro. This tune best describes the feeling some of my friends will get when I see them on Monday https://t.co/u7mhST0Wxc
- RT @radiopiraten: Laser Hot Hits scheint inzwischen wieder täglich auf 4029 + 6220 kHz zu senden.